PSW 108 - Powered Subwoofer 200W
Suitable for computer subwoofer and 5.1 speaker subwoofer. The minimum rated power amplifier can not be pushed below 200W.
Bass driver with ultra hard ceramic dome. A FEA optimized overhung motor design with 55 mm titanium voice coil former guarantees very low energy storage and good heat transfer. Its high force factor leads to outstanding transient response for more realistic reproduction. The low loss rubber surround and a thin fabric spider center the moving parts with high linearity. The recommended application for this excellent bass driver is from 32 Hz - 2000 Hz.
- 8.5 inch bass-midrange with high efficiency for 2 or 3-way designs
- large sized voice coil with 55mm titanium voice coil former for high midrange resolution
- big, underhung 120mm Neodymium magnet system for very low distortion
- Speaker diameter: 5.25 inches (outer diameter 133mm)
- Screw diagonal hole: 138MM
- Speaker opening: 123MM
- Total height of the speaker: 80MM
- Speaker countersink: 4MM
- Installation height: 71MM
- Resistance: 4/8 ohm
- Rated power: 400W
- Peak power:1000W
- Effective frequency: 66Hz-3.2KHz
- Sensitivity: 86dB
No hay valoraciones aún.